The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino antiviral package is designed to provide virus protection for Lotus Domino. The Avast, Clam AntiVirus, Quick Heal and VirusBuster scanners are used to detect viruses.
The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino software does the following to ensure your protection:
- Mail is scanned as it passes through the Lotus Domino environment.
- Documents in the user databases are scanned as set by Administrator.
- Infected and suspicious mail messages and documents are either deleted or quarantined.
- Users and administrators are notified about infected and suspicious items.
- Results are saved in a log.
Features of Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino:
- The Avast, Clam AntiVirus, Quick Heal and VirusBuster scanners are used.
- Different antivirus scanners can be plugged in.
- Lotus Domino R6.0.1 and higher is supported (Notes/Domino server R6, R6.5, R7, R8 or R8.5).
- Lotus Domino partitioned server is supported.
- High performance allows it to check up to 18 000 messages per hour.
- Infected messages can be cured instead of being deleted.
- E-mail messages with multiple recipients are scanned once before delivery. No additional per-recipient scans are performed.
- The mail messages monitor can process multiple mail boxes.
- Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone, preventing network infection.
- Optimized speed.
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino supports plugging in different antivirus scanners and flexible antivirus configuration according to scan results. The addressor, addressee and system Administrator are notified about found viruses and the original copy of the received message is saved.
Automatic update of virus definitions directly from the Avast, ClamAV, Quick Heal and VirusBuster servers is supported. Thus, the product is kept up to date, ensuring an effective service.